We have updated Merlin Project to version 8.1.8. In the last few months Apple has changed some things in their operating systems that we had to track and correct in Merlin Project. In detail:
- Improved general stability.
- Syncing Merlin Project files with a Mac running Dropbox 160.4.4703 or later did not always work.
- The option "Resize Columns" on project view report modules did not always work.
- The report view did not scroll when hovering over a report module.
- The layout of the print panel was broken, when more than three lines of text were entered as header or footer.
- In the print panel, the colors of header and footer texts could be wrong in dark mode.
- Opening the style editor via the context menu did not always pre-select a matching style condition.